- FORGE loves messy-tousled locks!
- If you wear FORGE on a clean hair day:
1. Add some texturizing spray or dry shampoo.
2. Tie up your bun the way you normally do.
3. Begin with your FORGE piece on one side of the bun/knot and weave the end points through; start in a downward motion, then up, and then down again (think of a needle and thread.)
- You will know when you have your FORGE piece locked in properly because it will feel very secure.
- It may take you a few tries, but once you have mastered it, your FORGE piece will be a part of your wardrobe, as well as an extension of your hair.
- It may be days until you decide to wash your hair again, because your locks look so good in FORGE!
- One piece holds your hair securely, no pins or rubber bands needed.
- Just throw it up, secure your piece and ready yourself to GET FORGEOUS!